Just sayin hello

hairball

Active Expediter
Been on this site many times but never said hello. If you run refrigerated our paths may have crossed. Or if you run a Tri-pac you may know me.I am service manager at Thermo king of Richfield,Ohio. My real name is Steve. If you need any advice or help over the phone on any TK related problems give me a call at 330-659-3831. Always glad to help out.

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Welcome to the party Steve.

In the past I have had the PLEASURE of dealing with you and your shop.

For those that have not had the opportunity or need I would highly recomend them. Steve understood completely the needs of expeditors and made EVERY attempt to get us in and out in a timely manner. The tech that was put on our truck was fantastic, the truck was as clean when he finished as it was when he started. The tech also caught a handful of other issues that would have caused further downtime. The diagnosis and repairs were done in a manner many shops could learn a thing or fifteen from.

We don't currently have any TK equipment on our truck but if I were to need repairs on my Carrier in the Richfield area I would not hesitate to see if Steve and his crew could fix it before going across the street.

Disclaimer: Steve would not know me if he tripped over me and other than providing FIRST RATE customer service has done nothing to solicit my remarks above.

Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Tomorrow is just your future yesterday.....

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
HEY Steve,welcome. Yep-paths have crossed when we had a reefer. always nice when someone chimes in-enjoy the ride:)