Just drove back empty from CA to OK after days of sitting for about a week

OkieSprint

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have family in Pasadena so I had a nice visit, but my "career" is slowly becoming my hobby.

Whoever is taking loads out of Los Angeles for .69 cents a mile needs better math skills...

Reactions: danthewolf00

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, it would be nice if everyone flew right but they never will. So then it becomes a 69cpm relocation fee vs a zero cpm relocation fee.

Reactions: OkieSprint

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
When ever I went to the west coast I went to el Paso, tx to find a load east.....but the illegal aliens have gotten to bad at the borders along texas.

Reactions: OkieSprint

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, it would be nice if everyone flew right but they never will. So then it becomes a 69cpm relocation fee vs a zero cpm relocation fee.
so yeah turn down .69 cents should have considered it a relocation fee and gotten your fuel out of it vs nothing $0

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When ever I went to the west coast I went to el Paso, tx to find a load east.....but the illegal aliens have gotten to bad at the borders along texas.
you do realize Dan, Laredo is at the last rating is the 3rd safest city in Texas?... just too many guns for them illegals they just pass on thru once across the border

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
We are both old drivers and know how the country has it's good areas.....just keep your head on a swivel to keep a eye out while walking in the parking lots at the truck stops and stores.