Just curious...

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
As some of you may remember, I have attempted to sell/lease my 2001,
FL-70, a couple of times. I would like to ask if anyone has actually
bought, or sold, a truck, on this website? As it says: Just curious.:) :)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Freightchaser,

We receive emails every week from people who sell trucks, hire drivers and find jobs. There could be a few factors why you have not been able to sell yours.

It could be:

1. Price
2. Year
3. Model
4. Qualified Information (mileage, color, accessories etc.)
5. Picture (EO Classified Ads with pictures receive twice as many inquires as ads without pictures.

If you are still having difficulty selling your truck - please call me here at the office toll free @ 888.862.9831 and maybe we can help get you some more exposure.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

gambler

Expert Expediter
im having a similar problem hiring a team!! seems this computer savy bunch now feel that THEY should interview the person who is hiring rather than them giving any info about themselves!! i placed a VERY specific ad for TEAMS and was very specific as to what i offered and i had a slew of illiterates respond who it seems didnt even read the ad through b4 they responded and many repeatedly couldnt listen and follow directions!! i corresponded with so many idiots i'm beginning to understand how we have gotten ourselves such bad reputations.i had 1 idiot from alabama who spent 5min on the phn grilling me b4 i could even find out where he lived and if he had experience.

RED MAN

Expert Expediter
I sold my '98 FL70 in July 2002 via this website. Priced it right,
and like Lawrence said, pictures make a heck of a difference.Turned
it in about 3 weeks.