Pagan Trucker Girl - Blessed Be

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346436163406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346436163406.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 72

races

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Somehow, someway this cat rides in this straight truck. Axe my girl. lol!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Lol! No way I was leaving my baby behind...Bigfoot does pretty good on the road. His attitude is fully intact! :p

Picklett

Seasoned Expediter
Miss Mabel has been as sub-contractor with her "DAD" & "MOM" since 2003. As long as her favorite food, toys & litter are on board, we are allowed to go with her. Just one small mistake then "WE" (royal we) are not a happy camper. She was 16 at the end of July & she tells us she intends to make another 16 years. Hopefully everyone's little dictator enjoys their ride as much as ours does.

Picklett, DBR, & Mabel Louise

PS...she claims that she wrote the cat letter. She only has one addition & that is: If I like it once then it shall become a habit.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Well Hello Miss Mabel...Bigfoot would say hello but he's still rather upset about the dog incident this morning. You know how it is when they get too close to the truck and then their human tries to touch you! I've been prostrating myself with gifts of Temptations cat treats and catnip...I'm sure in time all will be forgiven!

Picklett

Seasoned Expediter
Ok Bigfoot.....Just remember, you may forgive your "owner" but never ever forget.....I promise you that it will come in handy one day And, don't worry about dogs! Dogs have owners & we Royals have staff!