Jussie Smollett walks,,,hmm amazing stuff.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Jussie Smollett 'Relieved' as All Charges Dropped Against Empire Actor
By Rebecca Iannucci / March 26 2019, 8:25 AM PDT
Jussie Smollett

Shutterstock

Less than three weeks after Jussie Smollett was indicted on multiple felony counts, prosecutors have dropped all charges against the Empire actor.
(UPDATE: Smollett gives emotional statement after charges are dropped — watch video here.)
Two of Smollett’s attorneys, Tina Glandian and Patricia Brown Holmes, confirmed the development in a statement on Tuesday. Read it below:
Today, all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped and his record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him,” the statement reads. “Jussie was attacked by two people he was unable to identify on January 29. He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment. Jussie and many others were hurt by these unfair and unwarranted actions. This entire situation is a reminder that there should never be an attempt to prove a case in the court of public opinion. That is wrong. It is a reminder that a victim, in this case Jussie, deserves dignity and respect. Dismissal of charges against the victim in this case was the only just result. Jussie is relieved to have this situation behind him and is very much looking forward to getting back to focusing on his family, friends and career.
The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office also released the following statement after the charges were dropped: “After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett’s volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case.”

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, all he did was try to raise awareness to the white racist MAGA pigs in America. Really, is that wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: Grizzly

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Eddie T. Johnson
Trending

Amy Rule
Spouse

Ari Emanuel
Brother

Richard M. Daley

If you enjoy research, here are some folks of interest that lead on and on into Chicago's entanglement of politics...research is fun.
whoops , I left out Tina Tchen--big time player in Chicago law stuff...o yea, Obama is involved, but they won't say that..
Now that you had to bring politics up, reminds me of Reagan. Illegally sold arms to Iran and never got his wrist slapped.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Leftist, Gay, Black. He hits 3 of the key initials. Of course he can do whatever with no consequences. Especially in an ultra-leftist hole like Chicago.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Leftist, Gay, Black. He hits 3 of the key initials. Of course he can do whatever with no consequences. Especially in an ultra-leftist hole like Chicago.

Yea, just like Reagan selling arms to Iran and not even getting his wrist slapped.
By the way, I am a Democrat who believes that this guy should be nailed big time.
Don’t generalize.

Reactions: Jason2 and RoadTime

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As usual the crowd gets their attention diverted by politics, racism & whatever else we like to argue about.

This is about elitism.

Smollett has friends in high places & money .... he gets off. I knew he'd stick his nose in the air when he got off & proclaim himself innocent ... sickening.
Pardons are mentioned every time one of Trumps crew gets arrested.

Poor, middle class .... up the river.
Wealthy & got friends .... you have a good shot to get off.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
As usual the crowd gets their attention diverted by politics, racism & whatever else we like to argue about.

This is about elitism.

Smollett has friends in high places & money .... he gets off. I knew he'd stick his nose in the air when he got off & proclaim himself innocent ... sickening.
Pardons are mentioned every time one of Trumps crew gets arrested.

Poor, middle class .... up the river.
Wealthy & got friends .... you have a good shot to get off.
You hit the nail square on the head!

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

This is about elitism.

Smollett has friends in high places & money

We have our winner.
What did Reagan and Smullet have in common? ^This is your answer.

Now that we know this is the answer, maybe we’ll start realizing politics isn’t about left vs right. It’s the haves manipulating the have nots into fighting against each other instead of being united against elitism.

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We have our winner.
What did Reagan and Smullet have in common? ^This is your answer.

Now that we know this is the answer, maybe we’ll start realizing politics isn’t about left vs right. It’s the haves manipulating the have nots into fighting against each other instead of being united against elitism.

BINGO!
100% correct!