June Lampoon:: Locations & More

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In a meeting with a customer, he stated our TT peddling to drugstores was 15 minutes late one day last week.
That was unacceptable with the crew there waiting to unload.
When it was mentioned that the only assistance at that store is 72 year old Charlie, the customer replied that Charlie was “ a crew of one ! “

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As if I needed another reason to move out my city. This is going on 1/2 a mile from my home.

"Residents in neighborhoods surrounding Mueller Brass are being encouraged to get tested for lead exposure.

The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality investigation into elevated airborne lead levels near Mueller Brass has found the toxic metal in some soil samples in the area surrounding the factory, according to the St. Clair County Health Department.

Due to these levels, the health department is recommending residents in the area get their blood tested for lead. Residents got a letter from the health department recommending the testing".

Officials advise lead testing for Mueller Brass neighbors

Just can't wait for the next announcement that the test area has been expanded, that will be a attractive home perk for a future buyer. Price includes free lead testing

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
As if I needed another reason to move out my city. This is going on 1/2 a mile from my home.

"Residents in neighborhoods surrounding Mueller Brass are being encouraged to get tested for lead exposure.

The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality investigation into elevated airborne lead levels near Mueller Brass has found the toxic metal in some soil samples in the area surrounding the factory, according to the St. Clair County Health Department.

Due to these levels, the health department is recommending residents in the area get their blood tested for lead. Residents got a letter from the health department recommending the testing".

Just can't wait for the next announcement that the test area has been expanded, that will be a attractive home perk for a future buyer. Price includes free lead testing

You could move to Taylor!

C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Hmmmmm....Lead poisoning or Taylor???? That is a tough choice:think3:

Reactions: Ragman and RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

That's easy, always Taylor!

C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

That's easy, always Taylor!

Ohhhh, I don't know....awfully close to those toxic Load One drivers!!!! :j/k::giggle:

Reactions: Ragman

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Port Huron? 1/2 mile away should not be an issue.

I sold machine shop tooling for 35 years from mid 60's and remember when all the shops used to go to the edge of the parking lot and dump all the used oil! The good old days

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Yes, in Port Huron. To clarify I'm 1/2 a mile from the (alleged) source, 3 blocks from the current cut off, pending more ground samples.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thats his second home.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Blew an air hose. Reminds me of a friend that blew two drive tires.

Driver to dispatch: “ I’m running late. I blew two drivers last night.”
Dispatcher: “ I don’t care what you do on your personal time. Just rinse your mouth out and get over to that customer NOW !!! “

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll check in more if this is the direction the site is heading lol

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk