June Lampoon:: Locations & More

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pu Huntington wv n Columbus oh to Garson On pays all miles from Windsor n then back to Toronto but with any luck I'll get something up north

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: Worn Out Manager

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Saturday: got a room due to the heat. Yesterday: TA, Baldwin FL, where my keys disappeared into the ozone. Last night, quickie up to Waycross, back to Jax. Today, back to Waycross and up to ATL. Earned enough to go back to PA unloaded if necessary. Hot enough to make the devil sweat

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app
Have you thought about a portable ac unit from Walmart or Bestbuy. 12K to 14K and a cheap generator?

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Seen at one carriers recruiting doors

Hint, if you’re visiting the few carriers that are adding Sprinters park yours out of view of the building.
Or rent a new one to drive to interview.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a sort of comical start to the day.

My refrigerator is located under my rather high bed. Instead of crawling back and forth over the bed as I get stuff from it, I will lay across the bed, suspend myself upside down from the waist up and grab what I need. Ok, after writing this, that sounds pretty funny/strange in itself

Anyways, today as I was doing it, something fell onto the small of my back. I had no clue what is was or if it might break if it fell to the floor. So I carefully balanced the object on my lower back while I dangled upside down with my head in the fridge grabbing what I needed. At that moment dispatch calls. What great timing, and my phone is out of reach on the bed.
So I quickly closed up the fridge, scooched my way back up on the bed, grabbed the item off my back (which turned out to be a solar powered light), and got a load.

Just another day in expediting

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a sort of comical start to the day.

My refrigerator is located under my rather high bed. Instead of crawling back and forth over the bed as I get stuff from it, I will lay across the bed, suspend myself upside down from the waist up and grab what I need. Ok, after writing this, that sounds pretty funny/strange in itself

Anyways, today as I was doing it, something fell onto the small of my back. I had no clue what is was or if it might break if it fell to the floor. So I carefully balanced the object on my lower back while I dangled upside down with my head in the fridge grabbing what I needed. At that moment dispatch calls. What great timing, and my phone is out of reach on the bed.
So I quickly closed up the fridge, scooched my way back up on the bed, grabbed the item off my back (which turned out to be a solar powered light), and got a load.

Just another day in expediting

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
SyxsPAG2YH05y.jpg
Party

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions