June Lampoon:: Locations & More

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I guess I am officially retired after being in denial for 15 months.

Sold my Espar today and gave them the Sprinter.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
OK .. a new I.D. with Your Name will be sent out to you.

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

You forgot the AKA after OVM.

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
BTW, Mass, where I live had it legal since last election...

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Dude, call Washington and see what they think. I don't believe they'd be a fan of you growing pot plants in your backyard. Ours is being "pushed" (lol) at the federal level. Also we will have it in stores, to browse all the varieties.

I've had several local expedites to and from a facility that's 10 minutes from my house, so I'm already reaping the benefits.

Still on the fence about personal consumption tho. I'm lazy enough now, could I actually be lazier?

(Sent from my preferred lying on the couch position)

Oh forgot:

"Marijuana will officially be legal in Massachusetts for non-patient adults on December 15th. While it won’t be legal to buy and sell marijuana, adults 21 years and older will be able to legally possess an ounce of marijuana outside of the home, along with 5 grams of concentrate."

Won't be legal to buy and sell. Is it free? :p

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dude, call Washington and see what they think. I don't believe they'd be a fan of you growing pot plants in your backyard. Ours is being "pushed" (lol) at the federal level. Also we will have it in stores, to browse all the varieties.

I've had several local expedites to and from a facility that's 10 minutes from my house, so I'm already reaping the benefits.

Still on the fence about personal consumption tho. I'm lazy enough now, could I actually be lazier?

Oh forgot:

"Marijuana will officially be legal in Massachusetts for non-patient adults on December 15th. While it won’t be legal to buy and sell marijuana, adults 21 years and older will be able to legally possess an ounce of marijuana outside of the home, along with 5 grams of concentrate."

Won't be legal to buy and sell. Is it free?

What Washington doesn't know can't hurt them.
Nobody will be sending federal agents to arrest someone with 1 ounce of weed in MA (approved legal limit in state). Growing it is another issue.
Never even smelled it, so wouldn't know if anybody is using it or tabacco.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Oh forgot:

Won't be legal to buy and sell. Is it free?

What Washington doesn't know can't hurt them.
Nobody will be sending federal agents to arrest someone with 1 ounce of weed in MA (approved legal limit in state). Growing it is another issue.
Never even smelled it, so wouldn't know if anybody is using it or tabacco.

Lets put it this way, it smells sweet. Lol

Reactions: VSprinter

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked Halifax ns to Bangor Maine all miles paid from Montreal and then to Portsmouth nh dunno how wasn someone closer. But its another 1450 in pocket cdn for a week total of 3800 cdn and 900 us for 3200 ish paid n 520 dh miles

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Legal or Not , in U.S.A. or Canada or Mexico. If you try to Sell it , give it or Share it with ME then We will have a big problem. I have No Tolerance. What Drugs you smoke or inject into Your Body is fine . Try to push it onto me or my family is unacceptable..

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Legal or Not , in U.S.A. or Canada or Mexico. If you try to Sell it , give it or Share it with ME then We will have a big problem. I have No Tolerance. What Drugs you smoke or inject into Your Body is fine . Try to push it onto me or my family is unacceptable..

Our federal government will likely be the largest marijuana pusher in the world shortly.

I expect lots of fun crossing into New York, with a pot store close by...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As if I needed another reason to move out my city. This is going on 1/2 a mile from my home.

"Residents in neighborhoods surrounding Mueller Brass are being encouraged to get tested for lead exposure.

The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality investigation into elevated airborne lead levels near Mueller Brass has found the toxic metal in some soil samples in the area surrounding the factory, according to the St. Clair County Health Department.

Due to these levels, the health department is recommending residents in the area get their blood tested for lead. Residents got a letter from the health department recommending the testing".

Officials advise lead testing for Mueller Brass neighbors

Just can't wait for the next announcement that the test area has been expanded, that will be a attractive home perk for a future buyer. Price includes free lead testing

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Well Crap! More details coming out about the lead exposure, and a disturbing realization.

Do to my sometimes poor since of direction...

The source of the contamination is not where I thought it was, it's closer. After looking up the test zone cut offs on a map, I'm well within the area.

So it looks like I'll be getting some blood work done.

I'm not overly worried about myself, since I've been on the road a lot since the elevated levels started to be detected (I hope). I'm more concerned right now if my property is contaminated at this point and property values dropping.

"Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Geologist Greg Barrows said technicians didn't know what they would find when they took roughly 250 soil samples near Mueller Brass in Port Huron.

He said a handful of those samples came in contaminated with 600 parts per million of lead — well above the 400 ppm threshold.

Barrows said any soil that is above the threshold requires cleanup.

"The pathway for metal particulates is either through ingestion, you need to either ingest or eat some of the soil or to breathe in particulate dust from the soil," he said. "The remedy is either to remove the soil or to cover it in some fashion."

I hope this isn't the same "particulate dust" that I've been having to clean off my van windows every time I'm home. Not liking how this is sounding

DEQ: Some soil samples well over lead safety standard

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why aren't more people in jail? Somebody pouring lead in the river would probably get consecutive life sentences...

Its kind of odd that just within the last two weeks the water department here came under some fire for some increased lead levels found in the water. Basically they said, nothing wrong here, it must be coming from somewhere else

I see we are getting some more media coverage. I hope this don't turn out to be another Flint MI mess.

I can't believe the reactions from 2 Port Huron residents in the clip.
Although, Lead poisoning does lower a persons IQ

Officials urging Port Huron residents living near Mueller Brass to be tested for lead