June 2015 Locations & Logic

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So grouchy it is only safe if I get a long load where I am locked in my van not interacting with people!

Sent from my flying circus

Reactions: fastman_1

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
@ home.....:) let the fun begin....

11141356_916266911745131_6916830296911368291_n.jpg

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, folks...I moved up from Vincennes, IN to Terre Haute, no offers as of yet for today.
At the Pilot here and met two nice Drivers. One in an extended Sprinter said he just sat the whole week at The Detroiter but is now loaded and headed for San Diego. No Co. Name on his Van.
Met a PTL Driver in a 22' Box Truck who was inquiring about my heat and air sources...so I handed her one of Ray Lawrence's Espar of Michigan Business Cards. He and Brian installed my Air Conditioner (1st one they ever did - and D2 Airtronic Heater.
Man OH Man what a Rain, Wind, Thunder n Lightening storm rolled thru here at 6am this morning!!!
Poor Maggie was shaking under the bunk. Can't console her.
Hope you all have a proserous Thursday and no Hydroplaning!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved to Cloverdale, IN. after I called in to Dispatch to see what Number extended Sprinter I was.
She said the only other Sorinter within 73 miles was currently On Reserve for a load after sitting empty for 63 hours!
Sheesh!
So I'm sitting 65 miles from Greenfield's IAC Facility which is where I picked up from yesterday and delivered in Red Skelton's Town of Vincennes.
Time to Rent a Red Box Movie Maggie while we wait.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't believe I did this, but I made this before my last trip.

It work pretty good at home, so thought I would try it on the road.

Epic Fail- 40 pounds of ice, worked good keeping me cool in 93F heat for about 1 1/2 hrs then useless, needing sleep after a long run, now in a motel. So much for that plan :(

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't believe I did this, but I made this before my last trip.

It work pretty good at home, so thought I would try it on the road.

Epic Fail- 40 pounds of ice, worked good keeping me cool in 93F heat for about 1 1/2 hrs then useless, needing sleep after a long run, now in a motel. So much for that plan :(
You can still salvage it. Just replace the fan with a big subwoofer and you're all set.