June 2015 Locations & Logic

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
So the Pilot I stayed at on 59 was kind of gross this morning any recommendations around the area...was gonna try J closer to Birmingham but Google reviews on that place seem worse!

TNJenn

Active Expediter
So the Pilot I stayed at on 59 was kind of gross this morning any recommendations around the area...was gonna try J closer to Birmingham but Google reviews on that place seem worse!

Moving towards Birmingham at the 100 mile marker there is a Love's and a Petro. The Flying J isn't that bad just not one of my favorites. At the 108 mm there is A Walmart Supercenter.

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
Moving towards Birmingham at the 100 mile marker there is a Love's and a Petro. The Flying J isn't that bad just not one of my favorites. At the 108 mm there is A Walmart Supercenter.
Thank you pulled over at 77 for truck wash the TA looks pretty decent. Thanks for the feedback!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I hardly ever stop at a truck stop. I mostly sleep at Walmart.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

The J on 65 just north of Bhàm I'd OK. I know it's 5 years since they merged and they should be the same but still I would rather do à J than a Pirate any day

Reactions: ishipforexcellence