June 2015 Locations & Logic

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 hours later....loaded....thank you shipper ..that puts me in Chicago...4.30 to 5.30...great :D
you could go an extra 40 miles around the crap?......but wait!! You are as cheap as I am when it comes to things like that..you'll just burn the fuel in traffic instead....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Preach it!
I be doing that for the last couple years, but some have their head buried in the sand..thinking a big recovery is coming...a lot of the loads we lose are the customer goes with LTL after getting our quote....
customers absolutely don't want to pay the big bucks....they have shipping budgets ya know...it is not wide open as it used to be....

Hyperdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left home in Tn on Wendesday with pickup in Nashville going to OK. Delivered Thursday morning. Picked up Thursday in OK City to Kenedy TX on Friday morning. Deadheaded to San Antonio to have APU serviced and new capacitor put in generator.
Picked up in Eagle Pass Sat. with load going to Windsor Locks CT for Monday delivery. Picked up in Cambridge MA going to Pittsfield MA and coming back to Cambridge. Tuesday nite to Cape Cod,Lobster dinner, Pickup going to IN with delivery this morning.
Just a routine week for a Landstar Express team.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left home in Tn on Wendesday with pickup in Nashville going to OK. Delivered Thursday morning. Picked up Thursday in OK City to Kenedy TX on Friday morning. Deadheaded to San Antonio to have APU serviced and new capacitor put in generator.
Picked up in Eagle Pass Sat. with load going to Windsor Locks CT for Monday delivery. Picked up in Cambridge MA going to Pittsfield MA and coming back to Cambridge. Tuesday nite to Cape Cod,Lobster dinner, Pickup going to IN with delivery this morning.
Just a routine week for a Landstar Express team.
straight truck right?