July locations, drama and weather.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Livonia a little while ago. Headed home to take my boy for a little surgical procedure in the morning. Maybe he needs a donut tonight. :)

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Livonia a little while ago. Headed home to take my boy for a little surgical procedure in the morning. Maybe he needs a donut tonight. :)

Prayers sent for little Murray. Donut might be a good idea, just be careful not to let him eat past the time your surgeon indicated....

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Prayers sent for little Murray. Donut might be a good idea, just be careful not to let him eat past the time your surgeon indicated....

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Thanks!! Owen's mommy is a stickler for Dr rules. He's a trooper and will be fine. He'll even have both nads where they're supposed to be. :)!!!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picking up sound equipment in Omaha for the band Queensryche dropping in Sturgis S.D. at the bike rally.
Remember The bands make it rock but we make it roll!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah... We can see who the golden boy is. Aquitted gets to go to the Sturgis Rally with equipment for aging rock stars, I get to spend 2.5 hours unloading chewing tobacco.

I'm at the Hammond, LA. Petro.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Good luck with your boy, Murray. Been there done that, with my own kid.

Thanks!! He seems ready. Just took him off everything. Who doesn't love two popsicles and apple juice for breakfast?!?! Mommy didn't really explain what they're "fixing". I thought she had. I'm thinking he could understand it if I explained it. Just don't want to freak him out. Or maybe, at 5, he doesn't care.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks!! He seems ready. Just took him off everything. Who doesn't love two popsicles and apple juice for breakfast?!?! Mommy didn't really explain what they're "fixing". I thought she had. I'm thinking he could understand it if I explained it. Just don't want to freak him out. Or maybe, at 5, he doesn't care.
Good luck wishes to your boy, Murray....and do try to spend some extra time with him...you'll never realize how much it'll mean to him if you do....he is only 5 once, the good years....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 70 foot tree felled...now for the real work...the clean up...it is all cut to size, just have to split and haul and stack...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was probrably more like Mrs. Grizzly Adams cut down the tree.........:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hey everyone, its been a good week for me. Last Tue got a load from Hillsboro OH to Athens TN. DH to Knox TN. Wed got a shorty from Athens TN to Midway TN. DH back to Knox TN and Thurs got a load from Maryville TN Sonora Ca:cool: Now sitting at the TA in Ontario CA waiting on a call.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Loaded out of Dayton, OH to Marietta, GA.
And Owen did great. Hernia was quarter sized and his nut's back in place.
Thank you for the comments, well-wishes and PMs!!! This pick was the "I'm so high!" Post-op pic. ImageUploadedByEO Forums1375235825.537641.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Empty. Gonna hang at Pilot in Smyrna, GA until I get kicked out. Didn't know this was one of those "Tiny Lot Pilots".