July locations, drama and weather.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Taking a 2700# mold from Dsyton to Sturgis, MI. Then rolling over to BG, OH to squeeze in 3 skids to Columbus, OH area. Nice start to my 1.5 day week.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Jackson, MS to Memphis, TN then Memphis,to Columbus, OH. Will wait for the beep in Columbus, if nothing works out with a load going closer to home, we will DH to Port Huron,MI from Columbus.
With our short week it seems were already heading home.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here..Etown Ky.... with a Walmart driver....he is waiting for his QC light to go green to start his day....he gets $47.00 for a sleepover...so he don't care....they lead a good life....other then driving, no pressure...drop, hook and go....

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Paid DH to Waupaca WI, then loaded back down to Waukesha WI. Then back home, unless they find something else while enroute.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Green for TVAL testing. :( Then a shorter run for Friday. Won't make it home for the 4th, but that's OK, lol.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ogden, UT getting ready to check in to a room.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Back home. Don't want to soak up ALL the shorties. LOL!! Cleaning out van. There's a dang spider in there that is a master at web design!!! Ugh!! Van needed a broom too....badly!!!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Back home. Don't want to soak up ALL the shorties. LOL!! Cleaning out van. There's a dang spider in there that is a master at web design!!! Ugh!! Van needed a broom too....badly!!!

Fresh eucalyptus sprigs will help repell spiders

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Fresh eucalyptus sprigs will help repell spiders

Our AC isn't working right and I need a mailing address for my registration so we are grabbing a room. Hopefully your AC is keeping you guys cool.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Our AC isn't working right and I need a mailing address for my registration so we are grabbing a room. Hopefully your AC is keeping you guys cool.

We unloaded got some sleep and headed out. Sorry we missed you!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
We unloaded got some sleep and headed out. Sorry we missed you!

Good deal, at least you don't have to wait around.