July locations, drama and weather.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Came up to the Pilot in Castleton, NY a little bit ago. Took US 7 up to Stockbridge, MA then a couple local roads to I90. Slow ride but very pretty :)

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Slept 5 hours at home tonight. At least I was home for 6.5 hours. One of the perks of living between Detroit and every state South of there. Yay Dayton!!! LOL!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Came up to the Pilot in Castleton, NY a little bit ago. Took US 7 up to Stockbridge, MA then a couple local roads to I90. Slow ride but very pretty :)

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

There is a Deli shop on that route I found years ago...hmmmm best darned Bagel, egg and bacon and cheese!!...and in Thomaston another deli that makes what they call a Blue beef sandwich...to die for!...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Relocated south to the Los Angeles area and right away got a load to St. Louis MO for Monday delivery.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
DRAMA = I just bid $1.00 per mile to get out of Detroit. I have run well for the dispatcher several times so he shares the winning rates with me when I'm not close.
I lost to a 73.9 CPM bid.
Needless to say, I think I'm done emailing "Hey, XXXXX!!!" To bid.
Arsehole!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Just lost 4 more straight at $1.00 per mile.
I don't even want to know how cheap they went for.
And YES, two of the dispatchers ARE with carriers that PROFESS not to be RATE WHXRES!!!
Lurkers, too.
Ask your girl what she just covered that load for!! Then pat her on the back and say "Good job, Whxxx!!!!"

Have a great day, hypocrite!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And YES, two of the dispatchers ARE with carriers that PROFESS not to be RATE WHXRES!!!
Lurkers, too.
Ask your girl what she just covered that load for!! Then pat her on the back and say "Good job, Whxxx!!!!"

someone having a bad hair day?.....LOL

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Lurkers, too.

It will get worse before it gets better.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app