January, Here's to a fresh start !!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Cold windy day in Detroit. Might be a good day to hit some golf balls at the indoor dome and dream about warm weather.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well good Monday morning to everyone. Stay safe out there, ice seems to be a bigger issue than snow so far this season.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stop off at the yard. My back was aching, so I thought I'd try out the new massage chair.

John, these chairs are amazingly insane! I was blown away. I wasn't expecting anything like that. I thought it was just going to vibrate lol. I did the deep massage. I don't think I'll have any problems catching some Zzzz tonight . Thank you!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Stop off at the yard. My back was aching, so I thought I'd try out the new massage chair.

John, these chairs are amazingly insane! I was blown away. I wasn't expecting anything like that. I thought it was just going to vibrate lol. I did the deep massage. I don't think I'll have any problems catching some Zzzz tonight . Thank you!

I told you guys I wasn't kidding! Those chairs are crazy awesome. The shiatsu is good but I agree I like the deep tissue one.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in for week one!

The winner of the Annual Survey Raffle in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the week leading up to January 17, 2016 is Susan Morse!!! 20,000 points will be added to your Load One Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that qualifying for the next Annual Survey Raffle will be done by completing the Annual Survey. You are able to complete this anonymous Annual Survey once a year to share your opinions. Every other week during the months it is open the drivers who have completed the survey will be entered into the raffle for a chance to win 20,000 points!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Looks to be a slow Wednesday, same for anyone else ??

oops, got a day ahead !!!!

Last edited: