January, Here's to a fresh start !!!!!!!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
There's not that many vans in the area which is surprising. The que shows me #6. Haven't ask if I'm further up the board. Just have to wait and see. Hoping for a load south, OH, IN, KY. Getting the last thing done to the van with the Def system this week.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I saw where it was 82 degrees down there. Monday and Tuesday is going to be in the 90's. Have to wait and see.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Question. On our fleet vision what is the number in black right beside the unit #? I've seen this # go from -2 to 26? Now it's 0 on mine.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got off the phone with Matt. That # represent alot of things. Maintance, DOT stuff ect!

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Odd moment fueling up the Sprinter.

Around 3:30am I was filling up at Pilot in the truck Diesel lanes. Pulled up as I normally do after done, and went inside.

Coming back out I notice a T/T now fueling behind me. As I get in, I noticed that driver briskly walking towards my van.

First thoughts, great what did I do to piss him off, did I take too long, blocking him in? Naw, fuel pumps still in his truck, maybe he wants to drive a sprinter?

As I start my van he knocks on my window. Ok he definitely has something to say at 330 am.

I open my window. And he offers a handshake and says. "I want to congratulate you for being professional and pulling up. Unlike many of these (bleep bleep) truck drivers here".

Ok, I didn't see that coming at all. But it did put a smile on my face

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Going oos til Monday. Need to run, but also need to get things done as well. Also pops has said in a way without saying it, that he would like me to come home. Need to help take care of him as much as I can and give mom a break.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Another day down lets hope for a productive finish to the week. Everyone cross your fingers !!!