January 2016 locations

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Real job being over employees that don't give a krap what you think and under corporate that doesn't give a krap what you think either. Expediting, to me is "surreal". Me, the highway and freight that doesn't argue with you

tseders93

Active Expediter
Driver
Real job being over employees that don't give a krap what you think and under corporate that doesn't give a krap what you think either. Expediting, to me is "surreal". Me, the highway and freight that doesn't argue with you
I feel what your saying. The phrase "I got to go _____ and so many people try their whole lives to get there but dont" is what keeps running around my mind.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dayum that's cheap!
probably some independent guy with his own authority....but gee whiz...loads are going out of here on the cheap so far...

funny thing I just said yes to be nice and be looking the good guy.....had my fingers crossed wouldn't get it.....part 2 of the storm is cutting across there tonight.....I am very content to wait here....or do a lateral load....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lake-Effect Snow Round Two: Tuesday-Thursday
Lake-effect snow has already redeveloped behind the clipper in parts of Michigan. The eastern Great Lakes will also see bands of heavy lake-effect snow return by late Tuesday.

As is typical, the heaviest snow totals will likely be found in the eastern Great Lakes region to the east of Lakes Erie and Ontario. Snowfall rates of several inches per hour along with thunder and lightning may accompany the heaviest snow bands. Totals in excess of a foot are likely in areas where snow bands are most persistent.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lake-Effect Snow Round Two: Tuesday-Thursday
Lake-effect snow has already redeveloped behind the clipper in parts of Michigan. The eastern Great Lakes will also see bands of heavy lake-effect snow return by late Tuesday.

As is typical, the heaviest snow totals will likely be found in the eastern Great Lakes region to the east of Lakes Erie and Ontario. Snowfall rates of several inches per hour along with thunder and lightning may accompany the heaviest snow bands. Totals in excess of a foot are likely in areas where snow bands are most persistent.
ffa837aea764c19a3e17c30a27d84f801eb98df371a2ec15ab3248b51c0f7458.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
probably some independent guy with his own authority....but gee whiz...loads are going out of here on the cheap so far...

funny thing I just said yes to be nice and be looking the good guy.....had my fingers crossed wouldn't get it.....part 2 of the storm is cutting across there tonight.....I am very content to wait here....or do a lateral load....:)
I turned one down going to Michigan I prefer not to go where it's snowing worse than here!

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Uh oh Ragman, you are on the Obama watch list because you posted a picture with a gun (in a violent pose) and OVM you are on the watch list for "Liking" Ragman's posting of a picture with a gun (in a violent pose) :cool:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Uh oh Ragman, you are on the Obama watch list because you posted a picture with a gun (in a violent pose) and OVM you are on the watch list for "Liking" Ragman's posting of a picture with a gun (in a violent pose) :cool:
I suppose Rambo and movies like that will be banned...lordy don't take Chuck Norris away...