Jan..2017 locations & more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally a day without Freezing winds ... about 35° .... so finally got my oil change done and mounted my spare tire inside back doors on left wall ... and set up my portable roll up floor insulation for under my bunk .
its warming up so the snow can move in.....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good Morning from McPherson KS...Walmart...raining cats and dogs here @ 48 degrees....Next stop Denton Tx...then let the games begin on Wednesday.
c378bdc2b541226b54cc26a199ce5393.jpg

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cowboys 0 -Eagles 3 and I can't see the game... damn you Fox!

Thank you Fox! I watched the game
Just wanted to see the best part, Romo showing them how to score a touchdown

The rest was pretty unwatchable

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
how much is the NFL app to download?...
I didn't check..you can't see the game very well on a cellphone anyways!
I went to Apple but it does not give a price anywhere I could see...they expect you to download it blinded...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thank you Fox! I watched the game
Just wanted to see the best part, Romo showing them how to score a touchdown

The rest was pretty unwatchable

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
how much is the NFL app to download?...
I didn't check..you can't see the game very well on a cellphone anyways!
I went to Apple but it does not give a price anywhere I could see...they expect you to download it blinded...
Speaking of not seeing it's so frosty out there this morning I can't see the Grand!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today's chore is get end of year spread sheet to the accountant and wait for the 1099

Lost in Space.
aren' t you an eager beaver today...

Did you see the SS rule now....IF your spouse has NEVER worked he/she can collect at turning 66.. 50% of spouses SS....OR whichever is biggest...but not both..Holy crap no wonder the fund has been depleted as well with that gap

Reactions: NorthernBill

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did you see the SS rule now....IF your spouse has NEVER worked he/she can collect at turning 66.. 50% of spouses SS....OR whichever is biggest...but not both..Holy crap no wonder the fund has been depleted as well with that gap
Not new..... It's been like that from the beginning.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I haven't seen that,

Lost in Space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not new..... It's been like that from the beginning.
that really explains why the fund is broke...thats crazy.BUT I am on it like bees to honey

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I haven't seen that,

Lost in Space.
so your spouse gets $2,000..you'd be able to get $1,000 at 66....If yours was only $800 you can elect to take the higher amount but not both....