J.D. Clark Logistics ?

jugbutt

Seasoned Expediter
I went to the Expo today and talked to different companys and the one that talked the best talk was J.D. Clark Logistics !

Has anyone worked or work for this company?

Please give me your input!

eah24fan

Seasoned Expediter
We spoke with them as well and was impressed too. They said they have been in business for 6 years but we have never heard of them till this expo. Hoping someone that drives for them responds to this as we are curious too!

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter
So,what did they have to say?
I seen a few weeks ago they were add to the 5 star list.
There Quick link sounds mighty good,but I've got to the point,if it sounds to good .......it's got to be .........(you fill in the blank.)

jugbutt

Seasoned Expediter
So,what did they have to say?
I seen a few weeks ago they were add to the 5 star list.
There Quick link sounds mighty good,but I've got to the point,if it sounds to good .......it's got to be .........(you fill in the blank.)

What is the 5 star list? And thanks for your input.

fedexhatch

Seasoned Expediter
I to talked to J.D. Clark, a for sure an up and coming company. The only problem is they are not adding vans right now. thanks Mr. Clark,Mr. Johnson and Earl for all your help. when Clark is ready I will be the first in line!

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
I've known of JD Clark for at least a couple of years now. Traded a few emails with John a few times. Seems like a real standup kind of guy. We quoted on a couple of loads for a sales agent with them some time back, but they never went through.

Heffard

Seasoned Expediter
I drove for them for a month or so. The O/O I worked for leased on to them, and I carried loads for about a month. They always seemed like they knew what they were doing. Very professional.
When I left the O/O to drive for myself, JDClark wasn't taking vans then either.

Hope this helps a little.

Jeff