It's tough being a Cleveland sports fan

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Another disapointment in the NBA finals.While it is great that the Cavaliers made it to the finals,our teams just can't seem to get to the pinnacle of their respective sports.

Cases in fact:The Browns have twice came within a game of reaching the Super bowl,they are the last major team in Cleveland to win a championship and that was in 1964.

The Indians came within a game of being the world champs in 1997,but let it all slip away in game 7 of the world series.The last time they won it all was in 1948.

The Cavs went farther this year than any than any previous team, but did not show up against the spurs.

Maybe this will be the year for the Indians,as of this posting they are tied for first with the Motor city kitties.:) DD.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
this cavs team was great and will jst get better,they are young,with no playoff experiance,they went farter than anyone expected

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
The Cavaliers overachieved this year...they didn't belong in the finals, it's just that nobody told them . A few more pieces to the puzzle and they'll go all the way.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
UPDATE...UPDATE.

The saga continues,as the Red Sox come back from the brink of elimination to take the AL crown.

As I said,it ain't easy being a Cleveland fan.DD.:-( :-( :-(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
>The Cavaliers overachieved this year...they didn't belong in
>the finals, it's just that nobody told them . A few more
>pieces to the puzzle and they'll go all the way.

Remember the Pistons a few years back...all kids, no playoff experience shouldn't have been in the big game and they took it all!!!

EXPERTS....phoooey!!*L*

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Yeah Doggy I hate to admit being in the same group with ya, but how them Lions? At least the Browns changed Names and Won.

I am still stuck with the same Owner William Clay Ford.