it's october where are you at!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Yep right between a rock and a hard place.

Come on.. You ran as many loads as I have this week. And I havnt even stole one van load yet. :)
Last week brought me zero loads but I was home tearing shingles off the house. Way to many home improvement projects this.summer. Thats done and now duck hunting is going to get in the way.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Come on.. You ran as many loads as I have this week. And I havnt even stole one van load yet. :)
Last week brought me zero loads but I was home tearing shingles off the house. Way to many home improvement projects this.summer. Thats done and now duck hunting is going to get in the way.

Last week was a great week, this week I have 2 days tied up into a short run. Which I most likely will never agree on again, unless they throw crazy money on the table.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Last week was a great week, this week I have 2 days tied up into a short run. Which I most likely will never agree on again, unless they throw crazy money on the table.

Doesn't always have to be great money but its nice when it happens. My problem is starting a log book for a mini then being put to bed and left to die. Both yesterday and Monday the load offers starting to fly as I was approaching my 14th hour.. Gotta look at email sometime today and see if I was charged with refusals.. Lol
Off to Chicago heights in a hour or so..Oh joy.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doesn't always have to be great money but its nice when it happens. My problem is starting a log book for a mini then being put to bed and left to die. Both yesterday and Monday the load offers starting to fly as I was approaching my 14th hour.. Gotta look at email sometime today and see if I was charged with refusals.. Lol
Off to Chicago heights in a hour or so..Oh joy.

Have fun with that.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up the wife for team run.... And we haven't been moving for 2 weeks not a single run I couldn't have accomplished solo!!!! Ahhh I hate to say it but send us to Laredo!

Sent from my flying circus

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up the wife for team run.... And we haven't been moving for 2 weeks not a single run I couldn't have accomplished solo!!!! Ahhh I hate to say it but send us to Laredo!

I agree send you to Laredo Lol

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Orrville oh to shippensburg with a secondary stop lets see how screwed up the cat can be on this one
Been waiting 90 min so far for load!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Orrville oh to shippensburg with a secondary stop lets see how screwed up the cat can be on this one
Been waiting 90 min so far for load!

I believe I ran that a few weeks ago, getting loaded was the hardest part. They couldn't find the skid.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing out of Kansas last Thursday or Friday. I move to KC. Monday, two calls for runs to Texas. Yesterday, a Tennessee run, hook not set. I move toward St. Louis. Today, one call about a run to Nebraska. Turned it down, as I want to go East. Where is the freight anyway?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Sorry. Our guys can't chat right now. One of those rare times when every single one has a load on right this minute. Woohoo!

Shadow2

Rookie Expediter
I am thinking of getting a straight truck what are some of the better company to work for. Have never done this before

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Have fun with that.

Barrels of fun.. I actually forgot how long it took to get unloaded..But on the brighter side, I got one of those really good paying loads you talk about..Only draw back is I gotta go all the way across the street to pick it up in the morning. :)

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Nothing out of Kansas last Thursday or Friday. I move to KC. Monday, two calls for runs to Texas. Yesterday, a Tennessee run, hook not set. I move toward St. Louis. Today, one call about a run to Nebraska. Turned it down, as I want to go East. Where is the freight anyway?

Hey I'll be in at Louis tomorrow! Got bonused over there but I'm waiting the storm out before I go

jamom123

Expert Expediter
I am thinking of getting a straight truck what are some of the better company to work for. Have never done this before

Hello Shadow2, and welcome to EO the place where you can learn a whole lot about nothing and a little about something. You might want to post this in the newbies paradise forum. Good luck.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems team Sprinter freight has bottomed out lately, we normally don't stop running and we've spent more time sitting then driving for the last 2 weeks!