It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My "sweet run back to PA" went to Lafayette, IN. Had to DH the rest of the way. Been visiting my kids , seeing docs and spending $$$ on the van. Now available in Denver, PA; may be a few days of ramen noodles, but the blower motor works again, so the A/C's back on line

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I want to kayak the manistee , watched a bunch of videos on it.
Been on it a few times, fairly easy float. We never went out on our own so we always had someone pick us up downriver. No sure how a individual would get back to their starting point. Its worth the trip so ya should do it.
(Just keep in mind, all those beer cans and wine bottles you will see are properly empty so don't bother with them.)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been on it a few times, fairly easy float. We never went out on our own so we always had someone pick us up downriver. No sure how a individual would get back to their starting point. Its worth the trip so ya should do it.
(Just keep in mind, all those beer cans and wine bottles you will see are properly empty so don't bother with them.)
Lol, some of the outfitters will ferry your canoe/kayak and you for a fee.

Reactions: Slo-Ride

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been working lately so I missed it...

TVADDONS IS SHUT DOWN!!

I realize that probably goes over the head of most of you, but KODI boxes modified to get every movie and tv show in history for free have been very popular. It's even "legal" here in Canada as streaming was left out of the last copyright laws.

Have to hold a family meeting. Looks like I may have to actually do something productive with my spare time now. Pay for entertainment? It's not THAT good.

Reactions: RoadTime

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been working lately so I missed it...

TVADDONS IS SHUT DOWN!!

I realize that probably goes over the head of most of you, but KODI boxes modified to get every movie and tv show in history for free have been very popular. It's even "legal" here in Canada as streaming was left out of the last copyright laws.

Have to hold a family meeting. Looks like I may have to actually do something productive with my spare time now. Pay for entertainment? It's not THAT good.
It's not down if you have auto update turned off...

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's not down if you have auto update turned off...
Yes, but rather than spend the time fixing it like the hours I used to spend downloading when I was younger, I think I might try going outside...

Maybe I can convince the kids to put down the phones and go out too?

Reactions: ntimevan
Status
Not open for further replies.