It’s 2018. Come on In

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am totally not driving today, not because I can't drive out, as roads are not plowed, but cause wife just baked blueberry pie.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Save me a piece. I’ll be right over. Lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I’m home ! Cold cold cold screw it I’m waiting till Monday when the temps are going up a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wimp ...lol
11° after i unloaded at 7am ..
Turned Big Buddy on Low .. went to sleep woke up 1pm and i was at the point of sweating .. with just light blanket & comforter on ... 16° outside .. but comfortable inside my van ..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I’m home ! Cold cold cold screw it I’m waiting till Monday when the temps are going up a bit!

Wimp ...lol
11° after i unloaded at 7am ..
Turned Big Buddy on Low .. went to sleep woke up 1pm and i was at the point of sweating .. with just light blanket & comforter on ... 16° outside .. but comfortable inside my van ..

Now that’s what a REAL expediter does ...;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey hey hey... I am a sleeping bag guy I woke up with frost on my bag yesterday and today!! I’m home and I’ll grab the big buddy out of the barn I suppose ! Either way till Sunday !

I used to be a sleeping bag guy ... but i roll from back to side too much .. felt restricted..
Switched to layers (blankets/comforter) last year ... better nights sleep ... and warmer .. but JMO

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey hey hey... I am a sleeping bag guy I woke up with frost on my bag yesterday and today!! I’m home and I’ll grab the big buddy out of the barn I suppose ! Either way till Sunday !

I was sleeper bag guy, then I realized that sleep is important, now I sleep naked.

BTW, if I was paid millions of dollars, I would not mind training in the Blizzard. (ahem, Patriots ️)

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Last edited: