It’s 2018. Come on In

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
So sad that in 2018 we rejoice the ability to stand up and put pants on.

When I drove COE’s my wife found it hysterical that at home I sometimes laid on the bed to put my pants on.

This comment made me think, were’s Ziggy ?
Lost to Facebook?
Yep, he's been over there from what I've been told. Xiggi is missed on here for sure!

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hope it's a 3500 high roof 159ext!
One of these days Dodge will make something longer, untill then 170ext sprinter is the king of the hill.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
True! Ford isn't coming out with anything longer for now from what I've been told. Haven't heard anything about Dodge but expect the same as well.

2019 MB Sprinter will have a gas engine in it. Don't know the details. I'll drive my new one and see how that goes.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
True! Ford isn't coming out with anything longer for now from what I've been told. Haven't heard anything about Dodge but expect the same as well.

2019 MB Sprinter will have a gas engine in it. Don't know the details. I'll drive my new one and see how that goes.
I want to buy gas sprinter, but I don't know what crapy engine they will have in there.

Honda, where are you?

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

I want to buy gas sprinter, but I don't know what crapy engine they will have in there.

ALWAYS wait at least two to three years when something new is coming into the market!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

Honda, where are you?

You've got VW also and that looks just like a Sprinter.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Huntsville, AL area.
But I don't mind with 52F and sunny.

5411 miles behind me in one week.
All of WOM regular customers are not happy that I drive up the rates.
Not my fault he is swimming in Florida.

Van is tired, I had sleep regularly and ready to go again.

Last edited: