Issues Facing CDL Holders

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Well the day they TRY and force me out of the drivers seat Im going to hold my driving record forth and ask every examiner there CAN YOU MATCH IT...Im a fat guy, have been since my fortys, bald, fat and SAFE...
You mean the day they successfully force you out of the driver's seat. I don't know when the new regulation takes effect, but when you go to renew your DOT physical, they're going to wrap a tape measure around your neck, and if it's more than a certain number of inches, they're going to refer you to a sleep study clip joint. If you can't or won't go, you fail the physical, and your driving career will have come to a close.

Word to the wise.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
You mean the day they successfully force you out of the driver's seat. I don't know when the new regulation takes effect, but when you go to renew your DOT physical, they're going to wrap a tape measure around your neck, and if it's more than a certain number of inches, they're going to refer you to a sleep study clip joint. If you can't or won't go, you fail the physical, and your driving career will have come to a close.

Word to the wise.

Been through all of the above ...but if you truly have sleep apnea ...IT WILL change your life...so it is worth it 100%..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app