Is anyone needing a driver?

joemac45

Expert Expediter
Well now I have posted everywhere possible trying to find someone that might need a driver with a good background and MVR. Maybe when I said I was a retired deputy sheriff scared off some of the owners,did'nt mean to sound like I expected to be put at the top of their list, just trying let let somone know I have a good stable background. My license is a class A and my experience is not vast but what I did'nt know I made up for in common sense. Made offers to share truck expenses to include maint etc. and still no takers.For what its worth my offer stands if anyone is interested.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
what compensation or package deal are you looking for to drive? are you interested in a b-c-d-or e truck? have you ever driven expedited loads?

rt trucker

Expert Expediter
I emailed your topic to a friend of mine who is looking for a driver. I think they would rathe have a team but right now, I ffeel that even a single driver would interest them. They have a Freightliner and are leased on with FedEx Custom Critical. If you are interested, their number is 574-271-0173

Wish you well
Linda:)