Cargo Van Is anyone else slow right now?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I have been slow for years, I am now working on my 7's , multiplication tables are tough...Ok, thats not funny

Heather Jones

Rookie Expediter
Slow as molasses here in Laredo. Been here since Monday morning and had 2 calls. 1 did not get load, the other I turned done due to bring over my weight limit. Last week of the month and things should be rockin not sitting still.
It's been hard for most to get out of Texas. My dad drives a semi and he refuses to go to Texas right now. Once in a while he will if the pay is good enough that he can dead head home if he decided to . It has picked up for me. I am running non stop. I also changed companies so that may have something to do with it. I am sorry to hear about all the troubles you are having that sucks! Been there and done that. I sat one night for 7.5 hours waiting to be towed when the tranny went out of my van.
Heather

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's been hard for most to get out of Texas. My dad drives a semi and he refuses to go to Texas right now. Once in a while he will if the pay is good enough that he can dead head home if he decided to . It has picked up for me. I am running non stop. I also changed companies so that may have something to do with it. I am sorry to hear about all the troubles you are having that sucks! Been there and done that. I sat one night for 7.5 hours waiting to be towed when the tranny went out of my van.
Heather
Which company did you decide to go with