Introduction

E-OneDog

Active Expediter
8 years in expediting, with several companies, currently (2 1/2 years) with Express-One. O/O until 2009 but because of posible emergency situation that could pop up at any time chose to switch to contract driver. Since my wife and I are kinda footloose and fancy free, kids grown and married, no house(or bills), we don't feel the pressures anymore.

The Express One Forum seems to be dead as a doornail so I didn't brother posting in it but maybe there are a few E-1 drivers out there that will see this and we can revive it.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome - sorry it 8 years to find us, LOL! :D

Hopefully, you can revive the E-1 forum!! Be safe out there!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
8 years in expediting, with several companies, currently (2 1/2 years) with Express-One. O/O until 2009 but because of posible emergency situation that could pop up at any time chose to switch to contract driver. Since my wife and I are kinda footloose and fancy free, kids grown and married, no house(or bills), we don't feel the pressures anymore.

The Express One Forum seems to be dead as a doornail so I didn't brother posting in it but maybe there are a few E-1 drivers out there that will see this and we can revive it.

I don't know about everyone posting on the E-1 fourm, but some of us do and most do not. We (they) have their reasons, I've tried before, with no luck. Maybe you will have better luck at it.