Internet Ad

SpaceGhost58

Expert Expediter
I came across an interesting ad today while online. The ad stated you can earn $1200-1500 per week while driving a new 1 ton cargo van OTR.

I have been researching places to possibly buy a van so my curiousity got the best of me.

The individual I spoke with said he had several companies looking to fill the seats for the vans he had. (A match maker)
The way it worked was that if you wanted to drive a van you first had to prequalify to see if you could finance the vehicle.

What this sounds like to me is a lease to work situation.
Has anyone else seen this ad and what is the deal on it?

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I havn!t seen this ad but you don!t need a middleman to lease a van to any of the expediting companies.Sounds to me that he or she was looking to get a fee for qualifing you and would then give you alist of the companies involved.You can get all of that info off of this site.Be carefull in dealing with this type of salesmanship..

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
$1200-$1500 a week? Ask them to put it writing. Becareful about paying any kind of fee to "qualify" for a loan or carrier.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
You don't have to be careful about paying them, just, run the other way. Fast!! I guess you can sell anything on the internet. Plenty of info available on this site, for free.