Info on Judd Transportation

Driver 1

New Recruit
Driver
I thinking about going to work for Judd Transportation as a team driver on a straight truck that is on with XPO. I'd like to hear from any current or former drivers and what they think.

Please feel free to PM me directly.

Thanks

Expedite Mike

New Recruit
Driver
Judd Trucking is great u have not one complaint about them very nice trucks and fleet management Adam Brown is a great guy the problem is XPO they won't keep steady freight at all....

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
But at XPO you aren't constantly negotiating rates...they always pay the contract rate.

Reactions: RoadTime

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Drove for Judd Transportation for 2 years. Nice old gentleman with nice trucks! Pays on time and is always correct. I would recommend driving for him. Have heard nothing but good about his new fleet-manager. Think you would be happy with him. Of course you might be happier with our fleet-owner! lol :)

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Drove for him for two years. Never once were we not paid or shorted on pay . When we left his company we complied with the contract by giving 2 weeks notice and then returned the truck in a clean and well taken care of condition. We received every penny due us. No complaints.

Reactions: Ftransit

Derrick

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hello my name is Derrick in I'm thinking about driving for Judd transportation can anyone out there give me some feedback on this company or is it a good idea or for me to stay away please respond ASAP

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The previous responses aren't that old. If you notice the bad ones were short with no detail, clue? The good ones included an explanation.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager