info needed

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
lol I like smaller companys were your not a number just a name someone who runs out west a lot

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I doubt you will find a small company that runs out west alot but the 2 best small companies I can vouch for is J.D.Clark logistics and C & M transport

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
lol I like smaller companys were your not a number just a name someone who runs out west a lot

As long as they know what name to put on my paycheck they can call me r2d2. Personally income potential is much more important than some warm fuzzy feeling I get from a dispatcher saying my name.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
lol iv'e spent most of my life being a number I can rember my service number now that iv'e worked with a small company you can have all the big ones they are

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been with big and small, I like the ones that have checks that don't bounce, I'm not needing friends in this business, I call dispatch and they call unit#xyz. When the money started to dry up I move on.

The Fastest Horse in a one Horse Town.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Maybe, I say maybe, they'll be more friendlier than a large company, but it'll be just for a while, til they start growing. It happened to me, by the time when I started driving for this co., they had only ten units. When they reached 30, it was already a different story. Here's an example "hey, I got a load for you, it's picking up in Laredo, it goes to Cleveland, OH, but I can't pay you more than 55 cents". Hardly I hold my thoughts, and I said only "Sorry, no can do for that kinda money". The reply was "if you don't want it, it's ok, I have another driver that'll do it even for less". That was our last day of doing business together.