info for newbie

uriykir

Active Expediter
I'm currently running super solo (14 hour team) at v3. My brother in law is in the process of getting his cdl. I honestly recommend getting cdl before hand if possible, in my experience so far you don't really get that many longer loads super solo so basically you're splitting a check that is running solo miles.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Huntercas357

uriykir

Active Expediter
They call it 14 hour team however each driver can drive a full 11 hours. The cdl driver drives first and stays on duty, but they can not go back to driving after 11 hours of driving or when 14 hour clock ends. You can stay on duty though past 14 hours. And basically you will have to both do a reset at the same time.

Reactions: xiggi

Huntercas357

New Recruit
Driver
I'm currently running super solo (14 hour team) at v3. My brother in law is in the process of getting his cdl. I honestly recommend getting cdl before hand if possible, in my experience so far you don't really get that many longer loads super solo so basically you're splitting a check that is running solo miles.

Huntercas357

New Recruit
Driver

Huntercas357

New Recruit
Driver
They call it 14 hour team however each driver can drive a full 11 hours. The cdl driver drives first and stays on duty, but they can not go back to driving after 11 hours of driving or when 14 hour clock ends. You can stay on duty though past 14 hours. And basically you will have to both do a reset at the same time.

uriykir

Active Expediter
I've been pretty busy running solo loads, my codriver is taking cdl road test next week. My father and brother run team at V3 and they have been running pretty good.

Huntercas357

New Recruit
Driver
Im starting with V3 in two weeks. we'll be starting as 14 hr team. and our first time back home my partner will take his test. We'll See what happens . What should we expect in orientation?