Info about DJ-Truking

teamML

Seasoned Expediter
Hi- me and my wife looking to move to straight truck driving from a 53' OTR. We got an ofer from DJ -TRUCKING from Perisburg,OH. Anybody who are working with them or have any info about the system they use with the teamdrivers.? As far as i understand they give you the truck,you pay for the lease 3-4 hundred/week plus 10% from the gros to the owner and the rest is yours. Of course you have to pay also the taxes and everithing. Anybody who are lease or work for them ?

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
Hi there. We currently work for DJ but on a driving basis not buying one right now. What type of truck and year is it. We have not had any problems with them as a whole. They have always been on time with payroll and any problems with the company you are leased with they help out greatly. Joe and Tim are very helpful. Any questions feel free to call 352-438-7120.We will help in whatever way possible. Allen and Bernie Hall

MSinger

Expert Expediter
Is that the same as DJ Express?? I just saw one of their trucks this morning. A Ford E-350 cube van. It had C&M Transport decals crossed off on the box with the DJ Express decals on the front doors. It was parked at the TA IndyWest I-70 59mm.