Images

D Team Brothers

Expert Expediter
We see some great pics atached to posts, particularly those of the writers trucks. What is the process for getting permission to post pictures - ones that attach each time you post a message? The really simple way for those of us that need that extra help.

D Team Brothers

Expert Expediter
Pic to each of our posts, like nightcreachers photo of his truck. We think it would be a great addition if posts included a photo of the poster's ride. As I understand it you need a moderator's ok to attach outside photos?

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Best guess is you would need to edit profile and embed a small photo in the Signature box???
Maybe dreamer could help with this one?
I figured on doing something similar but figured I would wait till the new site changes are rolled out..
Mike

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Prbably best to wait and see what the changes will be to the site after it comes out of beta.

I am puting up a pic just to be sure I know how.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Move this to a more appropriate category.

I agree rdytrk - many great changes are just a week or two away.

Thanks!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

A pessimist counting his blessings: 10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ...

Help, I've fallen and I can't... Hey, nice carpet!

Here at ABC Trucking Co., you're not just a number - you're two numbers, a dash, three more numbers, another dash, and another number.

If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could only save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the paper?

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------