im going stir crazy

wsteiger85

Seasoned Expediter
I have sat in kingdom city missouri since monday anyone have any ideas this is making me crazy everytime I call in they say sit tight we will get u something here soon lol. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for me. Suppose to be home this friday and that's michigan. Please help. Thanks everyone and be safe

flattop40

Expert Expediter
I have sat in kingdom city missouri since monday anyone have any ideas this is making me crazy everytime I call in they say sit tight we will get u something here soon lol. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for me. Suppose to be home this friday and that's michigan. Please help. Thanks everyone and be safe

First, I would like to welcome you to posting in the express-1 forum.:) Next, what do you drive? I am in a CV so if you are in a straight truck I won't be much help. But based on my experience if I were you I would head towards either St. Louis, or Kansas City, either one you will have moderate luck but have not gotten much out of the middle of the state.

Just my experience but Eddie or OVM might be more help.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I droped off in KC Sat. Moved to Columbia and got a load Monday 38 miles north in Moberly going to Trotwood, OH. However, most times KC or St. Louis is best. Oh, and "Hang Tight" only if you can...lol

Last edited: