It's a Team's Life I want to go home

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
In a previous blog, I mentioned that freight is crazy but it is time to go home and get prepared for winter.

We are tantalizing close to home at 644 miles and I am hard pressed to not put the truck in gear and head that direction. Today marks two months since we pulled out of the driveway and it sounds as if our mail is outgrowing the large basket. Our German Shepard puppy, Texas, has also been home all of this time with our daughter who took care of her while she was spayed. It is time to get our puppy back in the truck with us.

Since we left home the temperatures have dropped, the trees have lost their leaves, and the flowers have died. While there has not been any snow, the windows are not being left open at night. We have missed seasons from staying out too long and have put off going home due to winter weather conditions. Right now, though the weather is great and it would be a nice time to be home preparing the truck for winter.

READ MORE...

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was at Fedex for awhile.
If I only had a dollar for every time I heard "I wish Bob and Linda would just go home ! "