I Wanna Drive

mike22489

Rookie Expediter
I went off the road in October to recharge.I had a rough month and it sucked the life outta me. I don't have my own vehicle. (Although it's a goal/aspersion.) And my insurance is high. Companies like Bolt and Try Hours won't take me because of it, but I live the lifestyle. I have no problem staying out for months. I just want an opportunity. I'll work my butt off if the opportunity presents itself. Financial issues are rearing there ugly head and I'must beyond broke atm. So that kinda helped me decide that it's time. I'm looking for a sprinter or cargo van, I don't have a cdl. Please hit me up and I look forward to any opportunity that can be offered

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I went off the road in October to recharge.I had a rough month and it sucked the life outta me. I don't have my own vehicle. (Although it's a goal/aspersion.) And my insurance is high. Companies like Bolt and Try Hours won't take me because of it, but I live the lifestyle. I have no problem staying out for months. I just want an opportunity. I'll work my butt off if the opportunity presents itself. Financial issues are rearing there ugly head and I'must beyond broke atm. So that kinda helped me decide that it's time. I'm looking for a sprinter or cargo van, I don't have a cdl. Please hit me up and I look forward to any opportunity that can be offered
You might get a better response by using the driver available and driver wanted sections of the EO classifieds.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You went off the road for a month?
I guess that means you had a job ?
Did you do it properly, like giving the owner notice ?
Will he/she take you back ?
Why is your insurance “high” ?
I would think you’d need great references for someone to take a chance on you.