I REFUSE to give up!

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
OK, friends! I am back AGAIN! I hope third time is a charm! The first time out was with On-Dekk. GREAT company...NO problems with them! Van owner boned me so I left! I just said "NO" to cheap rates! Second time out...Tri-State...had more "deductions" than wages. Insurance, Qual-com, Com-Data, fees to use Com-Data, Trip-Pak, fees to charge me a fee, etc. Last week with them I took home 55.00 bucks. I left, again! Now, I am not one to quit, but I do know when I'm riding a dead horse!
Now, I found a van owner leased on with On-Dekk...yes, my original carrier, so, I am going to try it again! I WILL keep trying until I get it right!
Like Dionne Warwick sang..."Say a little prayer for me!"
Jumbuck

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't believe in luck but you have A great attitude which will take you far. My prayer is that God almighty will direct your path and give you wisdom Amen!!

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
I don't believe in luck but you have A great attitude which will take you far. My prayer is that God almighty will direct your path and give you wisdom Amen!!

I sure do appreciate the kind words,Sir: Lord knows I need 'em. Good luck to you and yours.
Thanks, Jumbuck