I live in Greater Cincinnati....

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I too was a Bengals fan allways filled with hope. Then Mike Brown took over. What a disaster. Mikes problem was that he listened to his father at the dinner table telling one way of running the team. IE cost cutting etc then would do another thing in the club house. Somehow Mike believed he could fill the stands, using mediocre players.

Happy to say I am A COLTS FAN

Last edited:

miker

Seasoned Expediter
I am from cincy, lived there all of my life except for the last 5 years, i live in SC, will be moving back in June 09. I didnt quite catch what you meant by the bengals needing a bail out, are you just saying that they suck? or do they actually need money? btw I dont follow football so I really dont know whats going on with them. Anyway I have a nephew that is a corrections officer at the justice center, he and many others are being layed off on 12/24 ( merry Christmas) due to a lack of funds in the county, they are also as i understand it closing the doors to the queensgate jail, ( heres a good idea) funds are low so crimes commited will be go down also, oh yea great thinking. even now with both jails at full capacity they are processing drug offenses giving themm a court date and sending them on thier way. wonder whats going to happen when they have let all misdameaners out awaiting court dates and then they are full to capacity with nothing but felony cases ?

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
What a Bunch of Wimps, at least you had a Team make it into the Super Bowl.

Here is my wish to all your complaining. Ford, William Clay may he become your next Owner. There take that. When did the Lions last win a game? Hmmm 2007?

Could be the one team to actually go an Entire Calender year with out a win or Two.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
as a michigander i feel the lions should set some type a record....even if it is 0-16 its gotta be a record....which would make them succesful.. YUKKK

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I watched the Lions/Colts game Sunday. Only the 2nd one this year. And, you know what? They really didn't suck all that bad. Sure, they lost, but they were in the game.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
That's the problem... they're in almost every game. They don't know how to finish.

I see the #1 pick being a qb.

Then there's the Hawks...