I know you all have heard it 1,000,000 times so he

TheSleeper

Expert Expediter
We are a courier company, I have just started branching out. We have done alot of exped. runs (mainly outlaw) currently we have just purchased a FL70 D unit this truck is going to be legit at least thats what I`m trying to do. OOIDA is getting all our Authorities, which as of right now is mind boggling... Its almost as if the feds are forcing us to run outlaw..Which I really do not want to do, I have asked how a new company is supposed to learn all these rules and regs and the answers are well after a few fines and tickets you`ll learn.. Thats not good enuf, I hate getting stopped this job and lifestyle are hard enuf without having to worry about some think they know it all Dot personnel trying to bust you for just trying to earn a living..I really need someone I can discuss this with over the land lines as my typing is alot slower then my driving...My cell # is 757-449-2498 my e-mail is [email protected] if you respond with your phone # please rest assured it will be kept confidential. It`s just I really need some help from someone that has been in this business and knows the ropes, and is willing to help out a, I hate to phase myself as a newbie but as far as making myself legit I am..