I hate change lol..Samsung Galaxy S Epic

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, my old HTC Hero decided it had been beaten and dropped enough...it spazzed on me. So, I get to learn a new phone. Decided on the Galaxy S Epic 4g.

So far so good..all sites work much better, 16g mem card, 5mg camera, hd video, nice screen. The slide out keyboard is nice, and Netflix actually will play on it. Change might not be bad. Seems less dropped calls so far..(Sprint)

Dale

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Now if you can do less dropped phones, it just might work for ya.

Yeah, then there's that.. :) I need to find one of those ballistic cases that will work for a slide out. Buddy of mine accidently dropped his Iphone 50 ft off a crane onto concrete and it survived!

Dale

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You might want to check Seidio cases. They aren't cheap but rumor is they are extremely strong and protective.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
The decent ones Ive found so far, don't have provision for the slide out keyboard. I could just use the on screen one, but I like the other.

Dale

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some change here as well. My DroidX crapped the bed, so I got a Razr, so I now have the maximum number of "g"s available. I'm trying using it as a hotspot and getting rid of the air card. Seems to work well so far.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Considered getting the gaalaxy s 2 days ago when i switch to verizon. Settled on the iPhone 4s instead. Hope I made a good choice.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Considered getting the gaalaxy s 2 days ago when i switch to verizon. Settled on the iPhone 4s instead. Hope I made a good choice.

The iPhone 5 is due to come out shortly but as long as you learn their OS you should be happy with it. I have a preference for Android phones but I am strongly considering giving the iPhone 5 a shot.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

OldGuy

Active Expediter
I switched from the iphone 3g to android about 2.5years ago. Never looked back. The ability to customize everything on the phone appeals to me more than being stuck with what apple deems appropriate.