I DEMAND a Re-Count

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
I DEMAND a Re-Count. No way I could have lost. Look at the people who wanted to vote for me, they are stupid, and can't figure out how to vote for me. I know it was everyones intention to vote for me. It doesn't matter if they didn't cast a legal vote, the only thing is the will of the voters, as I see it. This whole process was a sham, and if I don't get the results I want, I'm going to higher authorities. I will not put up with this.

Sincerely
Al GORE

Congratulations Tony, hope they are still holding that long run for you.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now did u make your back yard available to all trucks coming thru PIT.Sounds like Al Gore all over again.Mayvbe you need to e mail a good expeditor on this site (who hasn!t been heard from in a while) my buddy GARRY ADDIS.He knows all about recounts and the unfair judging systems. So wait till next year,and look at what Hillary Clinton has accomplished,in spite of Bill and Monica she made Senator of NY..So hang in there ,you can do it..Perhaps if you can get Wild Bill to loan you his Santa Claus oufit you may get more votes..LOL Big Time

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Rich, Please don't mention that name. People are actually coming back to this forum, no reason to scare them off again...LOL Last I heard he had been committed so he could get therapy. The last report on him, although unconfirmed, had him cruising around town in his car, with a BUSH/CHENEY bumper sticker. }> }> }> }>

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
LMAO! I am having flashbacks!!!! But rest assured Now we no longer need to go through the pains of courts, pundits on the Communist News Network... I now have a full proof way to settle this once and for all all we need to do is add a few modifications...lol Just remember to rate me next time there is money and a free pen involved...lol }>