I’m telling!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
The latest low in politics outside of Hillary’s fight with Obama is Pelosi crying about Cheney.

If you haven’t heard, VP cheney made a comment that just pointed to the truth;

"I think if we were to do what Speaker Pelosi and Congressman Murtha are suggesting, all we will do is validate the Al Qaeda strategy. The Al Qaeda strategy is to break the will of the American people, try to persuade us to throw in the towel and come home, and then they win because we quit."

Is this true or what?

But the hilarious thing is that instead of Pelosi calling the VP and talking to him directly, she calls up the president to tell the president what his VP said and instead gets the chief of staff to say that Cheney’s comments are "beneath the dignity of the debate we're engaged in and a disservice to our men and women in uniform, whom we all support.".

Why is there any debate for this and why do we have to put up with the crying about it, be an adult pelosi. If you say you support the troops then you have to also support the mission and the leadership of the mission - nothing less. but I feel that Cheney's comments made a direct hit on the subject.

She is getting more funny every day.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last year there were a lot of comments made from both sides of the isle about whether or not Nancy Pelosi really had what it takes to be Speaker of the House. There was concern by several Democrats that her statements were often outrageous, and she often appears downright dimwitted. Evidently, she maintained enough political clout to get the Speaker's position over the opposition of more qualified congressmen like Stenny Hoyer. However, it's a scary thought that she's only two heartbeats away from being President Pelosi.