Cargo Van How to get a loan for a new business?

cargoJoe

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
I need 150-170k loan for my business to purchase vans.

Good credit, debt to income not very good on the personal side.

Biggest issue is that I'm 3 months only in business.

Anyone know any private money or flexible underwriter?

Cargo

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If new, the vehicle manufacturer has the most to gain from financing you.
Profit from the vans on top of profit from the loan.

Curious as to why after three months you feel your business needs this kind of capital infusion.

Reactions: DollarSign

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I need 150-170k loan for my business to purchase vans.

Anyone know any private money or flexible underwriter?
1f0opm.jpg

Zekee

Not a Member
Fleet Owner
Have you ever heard about something called invoice factoring? Maybe that’s exactly what you need! From my point of view, and apparently you can see it for yourself too, that the company you are working for has little to non existent respect for you just because of your mental health!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Have you ever heard about something called invoice factoring? Maybe that’s exactly what you need! From my point of view, and apparently you can see it for yourself too, that the company you are working for has little to non existent respect for you just because of your mental health!
Factoring can take up to 30% of the invoice bill.....
You need to write up a business plan to present to the bank in order for most business loans.

Vibrursan

Not a Member
Carrier Management
There are several ways you can get a loan. First of all, you can go to a bank. You can get a loan at the best rate available, but it is not easy to get a loan at a bank. You will be asked for many documents providing your ability to pay, like your credit history, your monthly income, your expenses, and so on. You can also get a loan from private credit companies like Mortgage Broker Doncaster. Take your chances and try it.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
If his credit score and debt to income is not good, as stated, he will have a very hard time getting any kind of loan without getting raped, and in all reality, is a recipe for financial disaster. Work hard to improve the credit score and income to debt ratio first than come back and try for a loan, or just build the fleet one by one, instead of trying to build it all in one shebang.