How do I get a picture up for my profile

Kristi

Active Expediter
Hey this may seem like a stupid question but how do I get a picture up for my profile. I got one up of my laptop but its not showing up when I use my phone. Do I need to post a picture from my phone instead? I've tried once but the pictures seem to be to big. Please help. Thank u in advance

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hey this may seem like a stupid question but how do I get a picture up for my profile. I got one up of my laptop but its not showing up when I use my phone. Do I need to post a picture from my phone instead? I've tried once but the pictures seem to be to big. Please help. Thank u in advance

Kristi...go to settings and then avatar or profile pic and then click on the browse button. You can search your computer for the pic you want and be sure to click save.

Kristi

Active Expediter
I did that last night. Maybe I forgot to save it. Next I get a chance to get online I'll try it again. Thank you JuJu for the response.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Thank u JuJu. That's my baby. He normally rides with us but he had to get some shots so we left him home this time but I can't wait to pick him up again. :0)