How are you doing with the Load Opps?

ihamner

Expert Expediter
How are you doing with the Load Opps now that we have had this going for a while? Actually our experience has been really good with this type of dispatch. We recently were in an area where we had three load opps come across CLink at once. We looked at all three and plugged them in our spreadsheet and decided which one would be the best for our situation. That one we accepted and ignored the others.

We don't always get the one we decide on but frequently we do and it works so fast. My only question is what happens with the ones we ignore? Wonder if they are considered refusals since we DID accept one of the opps.

We haven't had any experience with the offers on the phone so I can't address that issue.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The order that the load opportunities come in determines what will be counted as a refusal. If you accepted the first load that comes across the QC you will get no refusals. If you accepted the second load you will get one refusal for the first load that comes across.

If you think of the loads opportunities just as load offers it makes more sense the first load you refuse then another load is offered you accept that one you would never have seen the third load so it will not count against you.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
you got more than 1 opp at a time? i was told if the 1st truck in line for the load takes the load and you refused it,it wouldnt count,but if you are 1st and refuse,you get the turn down,and dont do what i did and use the old method of a 12,new system thinks thats a 1