Hot Days of August in Crossroads Land

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I wish. We have a couple that we just can't get yet. We just hate it when that happens. My ulcer hurts this morning!

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We can't like anything either and all the emoji's don't show up, just code crap...:mad::(

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update Time...

Had a load cancel on us, but got a load the next day... Taylor MI to Clarksville TN...
Picked up this morning in Gordonsville TN and headed to San Diego California for a Monday AM Delivery!!! :D

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't get much better then this, mountains too the left of me mountains in the rearview mirror mountains to the front of me but desert to the right of me going down the road drinking coffee smoking cigarettes and making money on a Sunday with the Sun coming up

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whew, it's gettin just a little hot in here!!!

Attachments

• 1470609695788.jpg
    1470609695788.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 25

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I-10 to I-8 to San Diego. Beautiful drive. A couple of Presidential Libraries. Don't forget to go to the Del Coronado hotel where Jack Lemon and Marylin Monroe filmed "Some Like It Hot"

Reactions: hazmat

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Happy Monday to team CRE, and followers. May you get all the miles you want, and want all the miles you get.

OK Murray, rise & shine

Attachments

• 1470653716498.jpg
    1470653716498.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 20

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"BOOKED" - After delivering only 7 hours ago, we are scheduled to pickup tomorrow and heading to Laredo TX...

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Long west going east is certainly easier with a team, guys. And thank God it wasn't one of those brokers trying to pu anywhere NEAR 55 CPM!!!
Yes, that was a POKE!!!!

Reactions: hazmat