Hopefully Someone Can Help Me

renegaderob

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have been checking into the expedited service for a good time now. I have seen most people say drive for someone before buying. I am looking to drive a cargo van now cause I have a CDL C with Hazmat and then after a little while go get my class B. I am having no luck finding anyone that needs a deiver for a van at this time. I know there have to be owner operators that need to feel them. If it helps i am a 23 year old that is eager and ready to go that has no family and lives in Pennsylvania. My question is does anyone have a need to fill there van right now or know of someone who needs their van filled with a driver. Any info would be helpful at this time.

Rob

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Hello Rob,

Thank you for partcipating in our forum. There are quite a few fleet owners in our Free Classifieds that are looking for drivers - have you checked there?

Also, I suggest that you post a classified yourself, be clear and specific. I'm sure you will get several responses!

Good Luck,
Lawrence
Expediters Online.Com

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hey Rob,
Do yourself a favor and find a real job. Life on the road is no life at all.:'( I was on the road for to long,before I came to my senses(11yrs)x( I'm still in the business, but I'm home daily,and still don't have time to do things. You may want to join the armed forces and help suport our country. At 23 UNCLE SAM would love to have your company, and the pay is much better than expediting.;-) Tony
Good Luck, Tony
[email protected]

HoboOfTheHwy

Expert Expediter
try this for owner of a cargo van leased with landstar express america cell number 919-702-3115, or home phone 252-492-2940. they pay 60 percent, the van is a chevy and gas.you can email them at [email protected]. :)