Home pages with extra ads

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
When I am on a home page (Open Forum for example) the right side of the "Member Area" "Sponsors" and "Advertisers is "cut-off" slightly.

On a page like this one the alignment is correct.

It appears as though the html code for the ads have some additional spacing on the home pages.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Mine is as well (has been since the revamp) I attribute it to using Firefox as my browser(???) but what do I know..
Wish I knew a fix as I visit a lot of forums and this is the only one I have this problem..

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Sorry to hear about this guys.

Can you tell me what browser you are using and your screen resolution?

Thanks!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm using Firefox and I don't know about resolution. The problem happens sometimes. What I have a problem with all the time is Goodtude's HUUUGGGEE pictures. The bottom scroll bar doesn't appear and I can't read everything that's typed.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I'm using Firefox and I don't know about resolution. The problem happens sometimes. What I have a problem with all the time is Goodtude's HUUUGGGEE pictures. The bottom scroll bar doesn't appear and I can't read everything that's typed.

Yes, large photos in a thread will blow it up. If a member uploads there photos to our forum - it will place it in a thumbnail and not distort the web browser - if they just copy and paste a URL that leads to a photo it will blow the the thread out of our pre-determined sizes.