Hino Shocks

EASYTRADER

Expert Expediter
I have a 2007 Hino 338 with air suspension in the rear. It has been a real ordeal trying to locate NON-OEM shocks for the thing but I have finnally done it.

The fronts are Monroe M66624
The rears are Monroe 65483

I have yet to test for ride improvement, but it is nice to know I don't have to wait on Hino dealers for the shocks anymore.

These monroes are Gas-Magnums, and they are about an inch wider than the OEM oil shocks.

I have had quite a few challenges with the OEM rear shocks, my understanding is OIL shocks are not desighned for extended highway driving, and the gas shocks should hold up better.
483989b2-b094-4387.jpg

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

bakomk

Seasoned Expediter
my friend how are you?
i hope you see this message because i need to change myself my rear shocks on hino 338, year 2007 probably same as yours.
let me know where did you get this monroe shocks and did they work ok for you. i did change my front ones with OEM hino and i was planing to change the rears than i saw your post.

thank you in advance, have a great day

EASYTRADER

Expert Expediter
You can get them from just about any auto parts store, but it may take a day. The truck rides much better, broke 2 or 3 rear shocks when i had the dealer brand, this set of monroes is still on there. The ride improvememt is worth the change.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

Last edited: